Monday, July 18, 2011

Manny

Rating: Not Rated

Genre: Comedy, Romance
Episodes: 16
Cast:Byun Jung Soo, Choi Jung Yoon, Suh Ji Suk, Jung Da Bin, Goo Seung Hyun

"Tall, with a perfect figure and his qualifications as an Ivy League graduate, Kim Yi Han is Seoul's top male nanny. He is employed by Seo Do Young as a live-in nanny to look after her two young children, Eun Bi and Jung Min."

 I watched thirteen episodes, and I really wanted to enjoy it as the plotline had such a good appeal, but I just couldn't finish the last few episodes.  Who knows, maybe one day I'll finish it and write more to this review, but I just couldn't go through with it.  Truthfully, after the first ten episodes, it became kind of annoying.  I didn't like any of the characters (except for the children), and it kind of forgot about the comedy completely after a while.  Although it's supposed to be a romantic comedy about a Manny, it slowly became a show about Janice's workplace.  I mean, it is good to have rounded characters and all, but there is a limit to how much you can show about a character the viewer doesn't even like.

No comments: