Monday, August 6, 2012

Be Strong Geum Soon

Rating: ****


Genre: Romance
Episodes: 163
Cast: Han Hye Jin, Kwang Ji Hwan, Kim Suh Hyung, Kim Yoon Suk, Lee Se Eun


SYNOPSIS:
"This is a story of a young widow, Geum-Soon, who never becomes discouraged or blames other people - no matter what happens in her life. The viewers will get both hope and comfort by watching her do her best in everything she does. It is also a story of a family who loves and takes care of each other. You can always turn to your family and their love gives you the hope to get through the tough times. Sometimes, they seem to make your life more difficult, but they will always stand up for you and love you whatever you do."


REVIEW:
When I started this drama, I was hooked from the start.  When I learned that it was a total of 163 episodes, I just about fainted.  Seriously?  This is such a long drama.  I mean, don't misunderstand me, it's just a really long commitment.  I can't remember everything about it because I had a few years of pause on this drama, due to the broken videos that were never fixed until recently, but I do remember it was very good.  Although I wouldn't recommend this for people who have no patience, I would have to say that this is a great drama.


What did you think of this drama? Comment below!


tubeobsessed.blogspot.com

No comments: