Monday, August 20, 2012

Love Rain

Rating:***.5


Genre: Melodrama
Episodes: 20
Cast: Hwang Bo Ra, Im Yoon Ah, Jang Geun Suk, Kim Si Hoo, Son Eun Seo


SYNOPSIS:
""Love Rain" depicts a 1970's pure love and a love from the present day at the same time. It shows how the offsprings of a previous ill-fated couple, who met in the 1970s, managed to meet and fall in love. Seo In Ha and Kim Yoon Hee, a art student and a shy beauty, met and fell in love with each other during college in the 1970s but unfortunately their love was fated to never be. Now in the present 21st century Korea, Seo In Ha's son, Seo Joon (a liberal photographer) meets and falls in with the daughter of Kim Yoon Hee, Kim Ha Na, a cheerful and energetic girl who's personality is different from her mother's. Will their love for each other keep them together or will they have to face the same fate as their parents? "


REVIEW:
I did not watch this because I was interested in the plot, but rather because of the rabid fangirls that are my friends that raved about how wonderful the drama was.  Although I did enjoy it, there wasn't much to be desired when it came to this drama.  Melodrama just isn't something I'm interested in.  The biggest problem, though, was that the first few episodes were boring.  Truthfully, I would have preferred to see their parents story in flashbacks or something instead of the boring few episodes that really had no relation to the plot other than the fact that their parents used to be in love.  Although I fast forwarded part of the last episode due to sheer boredom, I doubt that I missed anything important.  All in all, it was an okay drama if you are bored.  However, I personally would skip the first four episodes if I had to re-watch it.

What did you think of this drama? Comment below!


tubeobsessed.blogspot.com

No comments: