Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Birthday To... Me?

Hello, dear readers,

It's that time again.  That time that I go off ranting about things you don't care about.

Nah, I jest.  Truthfully, I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be gone from August 24 through Sept. 11th.  My blog posts will be automatically updated, but I won't be around to answer any emails at that time.  I'm going on vacation to Conneticut to see my sisters for my birthday present this year.  Thus, I will not be able to reply during that time if anyone needs me.  If you still need to contact me about something, feel free to do so and I will get back to you on Sept. 12th when I have finished unpacking.

By the way, it's my birthday.  (Wink wink nudge nudge.)
Hey, don't look at me like that.  You know you do it too lol.

xoxo
TubeObsessed

No comments: