Friday, August 6, 2010

Bad Guy


Rating: *****

Genre: Melodrama, Thriller, Mystery
Episodes: 17
Cast: Han Ga In, Kim Jae Wook, Kim Nam Gil, Oh Yun soo, Jung So Min

"Gun Wook (Kim Nam Gil) plans a revenge against the Haeshin Group. A company to whom Tae-sung (Kim Jae Wook) is the heir. "

What can I possibly say about this drama? Truthfully, I don't know where to start. I guess I should say this: ASTOUNDING! I am now a big fan of Kim Nam Gil, the man who plays Gun Wook in this drama. His acting was so good. As far as the drama goes, it really was interesting. The characters and plot were well rounded and the dialogue was great as well. I do think that it would have been better if it hadn't been shortened to a 17 episode show. However, I guess you really cant change what happened. It was originally supposed to be a 20 episode drama, but Kim Nam Gil got drafted so they had to cut it off a bit short. Anyway, this was definitely a drama worth watching.

No comments: