Monday, September 5, 2011

Loving You A Thousand Times

Rating: Not Rated


Genre: Melodrama, Romance
Episodes: 55
Cast: Go Eun Mi, Jung Gyu Woon, Kim Hee Chul, Lee Soo Kyung Ryu Jin


SYNOPSIS:
"Eun-nim Ko (Lee Su-Kyeong) is a young woman preparing for her teacher certification test. She comes from a poor family with her father being chronically sick. Eun-nim then comes across a chance to make money for herself and her family. She opts to become a surrogate mother for a man named Se-hun Baek (Ryu Jin). Through fate and odd luck Eun-nim meets Se-hun's younger brother, Kang-ho Baek (Jeong Kyeo-Woon) and they fall in love."


REVIEW:
I wish I could say that I paid enough attention to it to see all the errors, but I really wasn't all that interested in it.  It was interesting, but I think I enjoyed playing Sudoku more than I did watching the show.  (Yes, I played a lot of Sudoku while watching this series.)  I know that if I'm going to be reviewing a drama, I should at least pay attention to the screen, but I haven't had much of an attention span this week.  I don't think it helped that I find most melodramas boring.

All in all, it's a nice series to watch if you have a lot of time on your hands, but it is just not for me.

What did you think of this drama? Comment below!


tubeobsessed.blogspot.com

No comments: