Sunday, September 18, 2011

Break Time

Due to my 3 week vacation, the injury in my shoulder, and pure lazyness, I won't be posting tomorrow.  However, I plan to continue posting Monday September 26th, so don't worry. :)

To keep you entertained, though, here is a list of my top 10 favorite Korean dramas (in no particular order).

  • Personal Taste (Hilarious!)
  • Wonderful Life (Made me cry like a baby, but I couldn't help but watch)
  • You're Beautiful (I wouldn't have liked it if it weren't for Jeremy lol)
  • The Birth of the Rich (Beware! It's addicting!)
  • Road Number 1 (Bloody, realistic, and completely addicting.)
  • My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (Hoi Hoi :))
  • Bad Guy (Kim Nam Gil...  I'm at a loss for words.)
  • Baker King, Kim Tak Goo (Don't watch while hungry XD)
  • Oh My Lady (The little girl is adorable!  Siwon is hilarious.)
  • 49 Days (Scheduler, saranghae!)


I know I should create a list of my top dramas from all countries, but I'm too lazy.  I mean, I've seen like 200 series.  Trying to organize my favorites is kind of a hard task to do XD  I only made this list off of the ratings that I have recorded thus far.

No comments: