Monday, September 12, 2011

Family's Honor

Rating:****.5


Genre: Family, Romance
Episodes: 54
Cast: Jun Noh Min, Kim Sung Min, Lee Hyun Jin, Park Shi Hoo, Yoo Jung Hee


SYNOPSIS:
"Ha Dan Ah (Yoon Jung Hee) is very dignified and beautiful yet she is also pitiful. Dan Ah was married in her 20's, but due to an unforeseen event her husband died in a car accident during their honeymoon. She will be pursued by two men, a man from a rich family, Lee Kang Suk (Park Shi Hoo) and a man who's younger than her, Jung Hyun Kyu (Lee Hyun Jin). The drama will be about the Ha Family and how they try to hold up the reputation of their family name."


REVIEW:
I liked this drama, but I don't really have much to say about it.  I mean, I liked it and all, but I still hate the amount of time you have to use in order to watch it.  It's like...  Well...  Yeah, I'm really just lost for words on how to describe the feeling that I get when I watch a long drama.  If a drama is an action series, the plot is usually so interesting and complicated that you can barely look away from the screen.  However, when it comes to family or romance dramas, it makes me impatient.  I feel like I need to go walk or something in the middle of an episode.  Maybe that's just me.

In any case, I enjoyed the plot and the way that it was produced.

P.S. Omo!  Do you recognize that painting in episode 3?  The artist of that painting is Shin Yoon Bok, which was depicted in the drama The Painter of the Wind.

What did you think of this drama? Comment below!


tubeobsessed.blogspot.com

No comments: