Friday, September 30, 2011

New Reviews Coming This Monday

Sorry.  죄송 해요 (Joesong haeyo.)  抱歉 (Baoqian.) Lo Siento.

Yeah, that's all the different ways I can say it.  I forgot how to say it in Japanese.  (I really need to study my languages more often.)

As you can see by the fact that I didn't post Monday, my laziness was at an all time high.  However, I finally finished most of my backed up reviews, so there should be a regular review each week like before.  Right now I have about five scheduled, so it should last until November.

However, I have to say that I was watching two very long dramas, so I should get some leeway.  I actually watched Yi San (77 episodes) and Dong Yi (60 episodes), so at least I wasn't being completely lazy.  When you are addicted to a long drama, it's kind of hard to get any time to actually review.

So, to make up for it, I will show you one of my favorite anime series.  I hated the actual series, but the abridged is really fun.  Enjoy!


No comments: