Monday, November 21, 2011

The Kingdom Of The Winds

Rating: ****


Genre: Fantasy, Period Drama
Episodes: 36
Cast: Choi Jung Won, Kim Hye Sung, Jung Jin Young, Park Gun Hyung, Song Il Gook


SYNOPSIS:
"The drama about the life of Jumong's grandson, Moo Hyul, who later became Daemusin. it features Song Il-Guk as King Daemushin of the Goguryeo Kingdom (37 B.C.-A.D. 668).  Moo Hyul was born with a curse to kill his parent, siblings, son and destroy Goguryeo."



REVIEW:
Song Il Gook has once again made me addicted.  After playing Jumong in 2006, he came back to play Jumong's grandson Moo Hyul.  I love the fact that he plays Moo Hyul after playing Jumong because it makes it very easy to watch the Kingdom of the Winds right after watching Jumong.

Although addicting, I cannot say that there were no errors.  In fact, this had a lot more errors than the 81 episodes of Jumong.  I would list them, but I was too lazy to do so when I was watching.  I think that I'll let it go for now.

P.S. Did anyone else think that Kim Hye Sung (as Prince Yeo Jin) looked really feminine?  When I first saw him in the drama, I couldn't tell if he was a girl or a guy.

What did you think of this drama? Comment below!


tubeobsessed.blogspot.com

No comments: