Monday, November 28, 2011

Kim So Roo

Rating: ***.5


Genre: Historical
Episodes: 32
Cast: Ji Sung, Seo Ji Hye, Bae Jong Ok, Yoo Oh Sung, Go Joo Won


SYNOPSIS:
"This drama charts the life of Kim Soo Ro, the legendary founder of the city-state of Geumgwan Gaya during the Three Kingdoms Period. He unified 12 small countries to create the state of Geumgwan Gaya in southeastern Korea during the Three Kingdoms Period in Korea."




REVIEW:
Although I enjoyed the series, I have to say that they should have been more realistic.  I mean, seriously?  Just watch the first episode and I think you'd know what I mean.  Just because it's mostly legend doesn't mean you should exaggerate the effects like that.  Also, I found the martial arts sequences to be kind of bad.  The swordsmanship looks more like a sword dance than fighting.  All the characters leave so many openings.  If this was a real fight, none of them would live after fighting like that.

I don't really have much to say other than that.  It was nice, but it could use a touch of reality.

What did you think of this drama? Comment below!


tubeobsessed.blogspot.com

No comments: