Friday, November 19, 2010

Acting Obsessed & New Original Story?

As you may see at the top of my page, I'm starting a new blog called "Acting Obsessed". The blog is not done yet (I have a huge amount of work to do on it still), but eventually I will be posting information on all of the main actors that appear in the television shows that I review. It will also (occassionally) have updates with news about famous actors in different countries. Again, this won't be an immediate thing, but this blog will hopefully be up and running by the new year.

My new short story has already been started and this blog will be the only website in which I will be posting the chapters, so watch out for that. The original story will appear in 400-2,000 word blog entries and will probably be posted 2-4 times a month. The story is a comedy about an obsessed fan, possible love interests, and her daily life.

Anyway, I'm off to do a bit of work. Sayonara!

No comments: