Friday, November 5, 2010

100th Post!

On Monday, June 14th, 2010, almost six months ago, I started this blog. I still can't believe that I've continued to post on this blog for so long. Truthfully, I think this is the first blog that I've actually kept for more than two months. Although I don't have much of a fan base, I'm very happy that my blog is being read by other people. With 100 posts and more than 500 views, I feel like I'm doing something productive. Now, after finishing a drama, it is second nature to write about it on my blog.

When I first started my blog, I really just wanted to create a list of dramas that I had watched and write down my thoughts. I wanted to keep my writing skills up by thinking critically about the overall presentation of each television show I watched. As I started to post more and more television shows, though, I came to realize that my addiction to television was probably a bit unhealthy. Regardless of how unhealthy my obsession may be, I've really enjoy the magic which is television.

As I continue to blog, I hope you will join me on my journey as we discover new stories that will be written on our hearts and memorized in our minds. Let us make the next six months even better than the ones before.

Yoroshiku onegaishmasu (please treat me kindly) during the rough road ahead :D
(Yes, I know... yoroshiku may not be thought of as a way to say "please treat me kindly", but it is similar to the literal translation >.<)

To celebrate my 100th post, let's watch a MV!

No comments: