Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Excuses, excuses

Wow, where did all the time go? :o

One moment I'm heading for a short vacation and the next moment it is already Jan 24th.  I feel like every day is passing by in an instant.

I guess that I can't really give any excuse.  Truthfully, I probably had time to review old shows or movies that I watched.  However, being that I am in the midst of a job hunt, I really haven't even thought of this blog in a month.  In fact, I haven't even watched any shows since the 5th.  I know, my followers are probably all completely shocked, aren't you?

Although I'll try to start reviewing again in March, I might not be able to even watch anything until then.  It may sound like an excuse, but I really am busy.  I can't believe I have to grow up  XD

Anyway, I hope you do well this year.
xoxo
TO

No comments: