Monday, February 4, 2013

The Wedding Scheme

Rating: ****


Genre: Romance, Comedy, Family
Episodes: 16
Cast: Kang Hye Jung, Lee Kyu Han, Lee Young Eun, Lee Min Woo


SYNOPSIS:
"A mother of four daughters and the president of a kimchi factory decides to embark on a grand marriage scheme for her children... by having them cohabitate with four eligible bachelors."


REVIEW:
After getting multiple people telling me how wonderful this show was, I decided to finally take a gander at this show.  Funny, cute, and addicting, this was well worth the watch.  When I first read the synopsis, I though that it was two people that were plotting a marriage scheme for their children, but I later realized that the president of the kimchi factory and the mother were the same person.  That kind of made it a little less fun, as I would have liked to see two scheming parents, but it was still fun.

What did you think of this drama? Comment below!


tubeobsessed.blogspot.com

No comments: