Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Coffee House




Rating: *****

Origin: Korea
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 16 (not confirmed)
Cast: Kang Ji Hwan, Park Si Yeon, Ham Eun Jung, Jung Woong In

""Coffee House" covers the life of young & successful Seo Eun-Young Park Si-Yeon. Eun-Young is the owner of a successful franchise cafe "Coffee Page One", as well as the CEO of a publishing company. In the romantic-comedy, Seo Eun-Young encounters Lee Jin-Soo (Kang Ji-Hwan), a successful writer. Jin-Soo has published consecutive best sellers. The pair enters into a strange relationship ...."

I just finished the series and I have to say....

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know those dramas that have predictable story-lines, lame jokes, unrealistic dialogues, and bad production? Yeah, those are nothing like Coffee House. Normally I'm pretty critical of dramas, especially when it comes to the script, but this time I really enjoyed it. Previously, my favorite Korean drama was "You're Beautiful", but I think it just changed. This drama will leave your jaw and stomach hurting from laughter and your eyes stuck to the (television/ computer screen) throughout the whole drama. It never misses a beat and will definitely keep you guessing. I won't say more, except that you should definitely check this drama out if you like a good laugh.

No comments: