Monday, July 2, 2012

The Empress

Rating: ***


Genre: Drama
Episodes: 13
Cast: Choi Phillip, Kang Ji Sub, Jang Shin Young, Jun Se Hong, Kim Hyung Jong


SYNOPSIS:
"Seo In Hwa is a bar hostess whose main goal is to seek revenge on the rich, corrupt men who hurt her."


REVIEW:
So, I really only watched this because I was avoiding watching the long list of dramas that I've been putting on the back burner for about forever.  The drama is short, so I figured that it wouldn't take too much of my time to watch it. 

As far as the drama went, it was alright.  Straight drama shows aren't really my cup of tea, so I can't really say it was something I would watch again.  Maybe other people who like straight Drama genres would enjoy it, but it just wasn't for me.  It wasn't horrible to watch, though, and they produced the story quite well.

What did you think of this drama? Comment below!


tubeobsessed.blogspot.com

No comments: