Monday, September 24, 2012

I Do, I Do


Rating: ****


Genre: Comedy, Romance
Episodes: 16
Cast: Kim Sun Ah, Park Gun Hyung, Im Soo Hyang, Lee Jang Woo


SYNOPSIS:
"Hwang Ji An is the top shoe designer in a major shoe company. She is in her 30s, successful and single. One night, she makes a horrible mistake and sleeps with Park Tae Gang, a good-looking new employee in her company, and she finds out she is pregnant. Ji An’s hard-earned career and her stylish lifestyle threatens to implode as a result of her one-night-stand mistake. Will Ji An be forced to give up everything and live with the consequences of her mistake?"


REVIEW:
Although it might just be my bias of Lee Jang Woo talking, which screams of how cute he acts, I really did enjoy this drama.  Sure, there were some things that didn't quite work, but (in the end) I think it was a good drama.  I think the worst thing about this drama, though, is the name.  It is the most annoying title to have to put into a search engine.  All you get are wedding stuff.  I guess the title in Hangul is better in that you can find information on the drama, but in English it's a bit tough.  I do have to wonder if it was in anyway inspired by the 1966 Broadway musical "I Do! I Do!" which was about a married couple.  However, us viewers will probably never know.

What did you think of this drama? Comment below!


tubeobsessed.blogspot.com

No comments: