Monday, October 1, 2012

I Love Lee Tae Ri

Rating: ****


Genre: Romance
Episodes: 16
Cast: Im Ho, Jang Young Nam, Kim Ki Bum, Park Ye Jin, Yang Jin Woo


SYNOPSIS:
"Min Soo is a 14-year-old boy who is engaged to a woman 7 years older than him. As he knows that the woman likes another man, he makes a wish so that he can protect his love. As the result of his wish, he becomes a 25-year-old man. Tae Ri is a well-educated woman who comes from a wealthy family. After being hurt by her first love, she doesn't believe in love anymore. But, as Min Soo suddenly appears before her, she starts to have feelings for him... "


REVIEW:
I know what you guys are going to say.  "A 14 year old with a character that seems to be about 30?"  I know, it really does seem awkward.  Although I had a hard time wrapping my head around it, it really didn't put me off so much that I didn't enjoy it.  In fact, the show made me completely addicted.  Kim Ki Bum made me watch time and time again.

What did you think of this drama? Comment below!


tubeobsessed.blogspot.com

No comments: