Monday, July 9, 2012

Rooftop Prince

Rating: *****


Genre: Comedy, Fantasy , Romance
Episodes: 20
Cast: Han Ji Min, Jung Yoo Mi (1984), Lee Tae Sung, Micky Yoochun, Lee Min Ho (1993)


SYNOPSIS:
"A prince from the Joseon era, Lee Gak, is catapulted 300 years forward into the future in Seoul 2012 with his entourage, which includes Song Man Bo, Do Chi San and Woo Young Sul, when he tries to investigate the suspicious circumstances which surround the death of the girl he loved. In the present, he finds a girl who looks exactly like his beloved crown princess..."


REVIEW:
Funny, hilarious and... Did I say funny?  I did?  Well, sorry about that then.  Although I did time 20 minutes of this drama on Viki, that's not why I am biased.  I am biased because of who I call the "blue ranger."  He's just so hilarious!  Although he's always so serious, he is the one that makes me laugh the most.  Micky just adds to my bias.

Although many have said that they did not enjoy the ending of this drama, I kind of already knew that this would be the ending anyway.  Although I would have loved another ending, I did not feel like my time was wasted on this drama.  It was funny, enjoyable, and I hope to watch it again sometime.

What did you think of this drama? Comment below!


tubeobsessed.blogspot.com

No comments: