Saturday, September 18, 2010

King Of Baking, Kim Tak Goo


Rating: *****

Genre: Baking, Bread, Comedy, Romance
Episodes: 30
Cast: Choi Ja Hye, Eugene, Lee Young Ah, Yoon Si Yoon, Joo Won

"Kim Tak Goo is the eldest son of Goo In Jong, the president of Samhwa Enterprise, a legend in the baking industry. Although he is an extremely talented baker and seemed destined to succeed his father as president, Goo In Jong's family plotted to rob him of his inheritance because he was born to In Jong's mistress. Tak Goo's determination to become number one in the baking industry drives him to rebuild his career from scratch despite the many trials he faces."

I've just watched the finale and I just have to say that I absolutely loved it. The cast, script, and production was all wonderful. I really enjoyed the story and I'm sure you will to. I know some people stopped watching it because they found out that Eugene wasn't the lead female, but in all honesty I think Eugene was perfectly casted in her role. I don't think Eugene would have matched the character opposite of Kim Tak Goo. Even though I figured out the ending way before I watched the finale, this drama just made me smile. I whole-heartedly recommend this drama.

No comments: