Saturday, September 25, 2010

Good Job, Good Job / Job Well Done


Rating: ****

Genre: Romance, Drama, Family
Episodes: 40
Cast: Kim Seung Soo, Chae Rim, Kim Jung Hwa, Seo Hyo Rim, Uhm Ki Joon

"Lee Kang Joo is a single mother who was abandoned by her previous boyfriend, Yoo Ho Nam. Ho Nam forgot that Kang Joo was pregnant with his child and went abroad to study. When Ho Nam returns to Korea, he wants to pick up where he left off his relationship with Kang Joo. However, Kang Joo, is not as willing to start over with Ho Nam. Choi Seung Hun is the son of Jung Soo Hee who is Kang Joo's mentor and boss. He has been pursuing Kang Joo for a while and hits a roadblock when Kang Joo's ex returns. "

Let me just state real quick that I normally don't even bother watching dramas like this. A drama with 40 episodes is kind of tough. There's always a huge amount of drama and it seems like there is a constant state of waves crashing over you. Truthfully, I have no idea how I ended up watching this series. However, I must say, it did keep me occupied. I sat down for the first episode and barely was able to tear myself away from the computer screen in order to go to bed. The acting, cast, production, and plot was great. However, since the drama was way too full of drama for my unique taste I can't give it a five star rating. I have to admit that it was definitely a drama worth watching. I was kind of hoping for Byul to have the baby brother that she wanted though lol...

No comments: