Friday, October 1, 2010

10/1/2010: New dramas heading our way?

Since most of my dramas are winding down I decided to go drama hunting. And what are my rewards? Let's take a look at some of the new dramas that are heading our way, shall we?

Absolute Him - Taiwan version of Zettai Kareshi. This drama is about a woman who ends up accidentally receiving a love robot who is supposed to be able to love its owner. You can learn more about the plot by reading the original Manga. The original story was good enough that it already got a short 11 episode Japanese Live Action tv (Absolute Boyfriend) show so you can bet it's going to be a fun watch if it's anything like the original.

Queen not getting off work - Taiwan. This drama is already airing. The synopsis didn't really interest me, though, so I'm going to wait a while and see if there are a lot of good reviews before I start it. After all, I'd rather not waste my time on a drama I'm not interested in unless it's something worth watching. You can find more info on this drama at http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/queennotgettingofwork#

Love that Comes - Taiwan. The synopsis is kind of long but you can check it out at http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/ThatLoveComes# It's supposed to start airing today so I might check it out.

Mary Stayed Out All Night - Korea. The synopsis is interesting but it's hard to explain. You can read it for yourself at http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/marystayedoutallnight#

Someday - Korea. This drama is currently airing but I've heard absolutely nothing about it. The synopsis kind of interests me, though, as I can kind of relate to the main character. "Although Korean-Japanese cartoonist Yamaguchi Hana (Bae Du Na) has found great success with her romantic comic books, she herself doesn't believe in love." To read the full synopsis go to http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/someday#

Originally I wanted to post some Japanese dramas that were coming up but I really wasn't interested in any of them..

No comments: