Friday, October 1, 2010

Taiwan version of Coffee Prince?

Just today I heard that Taiwan will be airing its own version of one of my favorite Korean Dramas "Coffee Prince" starring Ariel Lin. I'm not sure who the male lead is. Originally the male lead was supposed to go to Jerry Yan (another favorite of mine) but apparently after there were rumors about the male lead changing to Wu Zan, Jerry got mad and quit the drama altogether. The original male lead will be replaced by Korean group Super Junior's Siwon and Donghae.

Really, all of this is mainly just rumor so far. There's nothing to confirm or deny this information so I guess we'll just have to wait it out. In any case, I'm curious if the Taiwan version will be different or if they will change it up a little in order to make it not completely boring for those who have already watched the Korean version a million times before.

No comments: