Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When It's at Night


Rating: ****

Genre: Comedy, Romance
Episodes: 17
Cast: Kim Sun Ah, Lee Dong Gun, Kim Jung Hwa, Lee Joo Hyun

"Kim Bum Sang is a arts scholar who is crazy about virgins and is a supervisor of property assets. Heo Cho Hwi is a 29 year old woman who is always mistaken as someone who is crafty because of her natural-born sexiness. The story will be about how these two cross paths and how their chance meeting will cause turmoil for the both of them."


I started watching this drama a while ago but I stopped watching it for some reason at least six months ago. I am not sure why I stopped watching it either. However, yesterday I decided to try finishing it. I watched the last 7 episodes, and it was definitely worth finishing. I can't give it a five star rating because I don't remember how the first 10 episodes went, but I can give it a four easily. I hope you enjoy this drama as much as I have.

No comments: