Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New blog features are comming!

As you know, this blog is a bit new. So, I am going to be implementing new features to the blog in order to get it going in the right direction. Some of you have noticed that I have already created a viikii channel to showcase some of my favorite dramas as well as upcoming dramas I am interested in. Because I've been busy with that I haven't updated my normal blog as often. However, I will soon be starting to review dramas again. I have watched over 100 dramas and tons of anime & movies from all over the world. I have only reviewed about 80% of them so far, though, so soon I will be working on catching up on the reviewing.

Anyway, new features will be like:

Upcoming drama sneak peaks, behind the scenes information, and news
Entertainment news pertaining to TV dramas
Trailers for new movies
Profiles for popular actors/actresses
More detailed review
Episode Summaries? (This is a possibility, but I'm not 100% on whether or not I'll be able to spend that much time on it)
& much much more


So stay tuned to my blog. I promise it will be worth your time :D

No comments: