Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sick

I've been quite sick this week so I really haven't posted anything. Sorry about that.

I did, however, catch up on some of my favorite American shows.

Let me just say that I love Supernatural and Smallville.. I will be sad once they are gone.. Where am I going to get smexy sarcastic male leads like Sam and Dean or the wonderful Clark Kent??


As far as American tv, though, most of the television shows have really gone down hill.. American tv shows care more about the profit that they are making then the fact that their plot lines and dialog have gone into the garbage can.. Seriously, some shows really just need to be canceled. You can only milk a money cow for so long before it dies. Here's some much needed advice that they need to realize: ALL STORIES HAVE AN ENDING!!!

That's right people, all stories have an ending. People who try to continue a story that has pretty much already ended are complete idiots. It's like the last season of lost. I couldn't even get through the first episode of the last season. Look, I'm a huge LOST fan, but I couldn't go through with it. The whole thing was too ridiculous. There is a time to live, and a time to die, and writers need to learn when to quit.

I think that's why I like asian dramas better. Most of them are 15-30 episodes long, they film the whole series before they air it so that they can fix their mistakes before it airs, and it is not stretched so thin that it is practically see through. There really needs to be more dramas like that, and not some copycat tv series that is aired longer than it should be.


Anyway, that's just my thoughts. What are yours? Leave me a comment!

No comments: