Friday, October 1, 2010

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho


Rating: *****

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Fantasy
Episodes: 16
Cast: Lee Seung Ki, Shin Min Ah, No Min woo, Park Soo Jin

"Lee Seung Ki is a man who meets a girl and falls in love with her. The girl is actually a gumiho, a legendary fox with nine tails that eats the livers of humans. When he finds out that she is a gumiho, he ends up doing crazy things to prevent the girl from eating his liver."

I've been crazy over this drama ever since I first heard about it. I think a lot of viewers get excited about dramas if there are actors that they like, but not me. For me it was about the storyline. I absolutely love the plot of the story. After watching the last episode, though, I have to say that this story is probably one of my favorite dramas of all time. It was hilarious, sweet, action filled, and had a wonderful storyline that kept me interested.

I really want to talk more about this drama, but I'm afraid I might give away spoilers and I don't want to do that.. You'll just have to watch it for yourself :D


Teaser:

No comments: